• Plan and arrange housing and support services
• Plan for declining competency
• Plan for death or disability of one or both spouses
• Evaluate alternative costs of retirement communities
and other types of housing
• Provide inventory of services available
in the community
• Review Advance Directives
• Medicare Medicaid information
• Mediate family disputes
• Provide objectivity for highly emotional issues
• Act as intermediary between parent, child or loved ones
• Monitor care in-home or facility
• Establish standards of care expected
• Communicate expectations to care providers
• Establish performance measurement systems
• On-call in case of emergency
Will set up and assist with discharge from a facility to home to make sure the person has the services required to succeed in their home.
Coordinate team of healthcare, legal and financial professionals to protect you or your loved one in declining years.
ElderCare Managers are able to assist with referrals to professionals that can meet
your specific needs.
ElderCare services can assist with bill paying, manage mail, junk mail, reconcile bank accounts and filing.
Assist with compiling tax return information.
Monitor insurance claims.
Accompany to appointments, manage appointments and transfer orders back
to facility or caregiver.